Windows 7 Introduction
Who is this course aimed at?
This half-day course is aimed at anyone who would like to find their way around Windows 7 operating platform. Applicants should have some experience of using computers or have completed "Basic IT Skills" training.
How long does the course last?
This is a half-day course, lasting 3 hours.
How will I benefit from this course?
By the end of the session, all participants will feel more confident using Windows7. You will also receive a Certificate of Attendance in recognition of the new skills you have acquired.
What will the course cover?
- What’s new in Windows 7 & What’s where in Windows 7?
- Starting a Program & Accessing your Documents
- Quickly finding a Program, File or a Folder
- Searching a Specific Location
- Switching among open Windows
- Using Jump Lists for Quick Access
- Getting Help
- Inserting Special Characters, Crunching Numbers & Writing Quick Notes
- Customising your Mouse & your Keyboard
- Changing the Screen Resolution
- Changing the Size of Text That Displays
- Accessibility Options
- Using Windows 7 Shortcuts